This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website when you browse or use our services, or when you sign up for a NessGoods Account (as such term is defined in the Terms and Conditions),
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website, or
It does not apply to information:
- collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Our Website is not intended for persons under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 18, you may not use or register on the Website, make any purchases for our Services through the Website, use any of the interactive features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any other information to create the NessGoods Account. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child (under the age of 18, for these purposes), please contact us at email@example.com
Through this Website, NessGoods collects and stores non-personal information in aggregate form. The data collected is stored for internal statistical purposes only. NessGoods also collects and stores individual data to maintain and issue a unique session ID for individuals while they visit our site.
Non-Personal Information Includes:
- The browser type with which the customer accesses the Internet.
- The date and time the customer accessed the NessGoods website.
- The Internet address of the website from which the customer linked directly to NessGoods.
- The information the customer viewed while visiting NessGoods.
Personal Information Collected on this Site
In specific instances, NessGoods processes personally identifiable information that you submit via this Website. Personal information is submitted via this Website through purchases, job submission (by online form or online resume), or through e-mail sent to this Website.
NessGoods may use your personal data in its aggregate form for internal statistical purposes, for the direct marketing of NessGoods products or services, and to better improve your experience while on the Website. The information collected on this Website via purchases or correspondence is the only information used for the direct marketing of other NessGoods events.
- We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates,
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them,
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of NessGood, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by NessGoods, Inc. about Website users is among the assets transferred,
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it,
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or
- with your consent.
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request,
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of NessGoods, Inc., its affiliates, NessGoods users, or others.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do Not Track Disclosure. Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. However, because of the uncertainty of DNT in the internet industry, and the various factors and players conforming compliance, we may not recognize nor respond to DNT signals.
NessGoods does not vouch for, and is not responsible for, the accuracy of data about the customer that may be supplied to us through the customer’s email or through any other submission of personal information through this Website.
NessGoods will take all appropriate measures to assure the online security of transmissions to the Website. The Website, and any data transmitted to or from it, are protected by a secure socket layer (SSL) key, which encrypts data. All data is stored on NessGoods own servers in a secure and encrypted manner. Access to those servers is strictly limited to network administrators and other authorized personnel of NessGoods who have been trained to protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of personal data under NessGoods control. NessGoods takes pride in our technology and our security policies.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have registered to receive our newsletter, Service information and/or any other automatically distributed information, you may change this registration status at any time. Simply contact us to have your name removed from the particular distribution list you wish to be removed from. This can be achieved in several ways:
- Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any automatic email update or alert that you receive, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send it to our office at 18500 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92612