TERMS and CONDITIONS
The terms “Ness Goods, Inc” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Ness Goods, Inc. 15288 El Prado Road, Chino Hills, CA 91710, United States of America. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
These Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or “Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions. This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
3.Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Ness Goods, Inc. and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any media.
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material.
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material.
- Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website.
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website.
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity.
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website.
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and [COMPANY NAME] may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant NessGoods, Inc. a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any, and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. NessGoods, Inc. reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
- in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries),
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise,
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation,
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or user names associated with any of the foregoing), or
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website or Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website or Services,
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website or Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material presented thereon including any information contained in your Social Media,
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or Services, or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent,
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the and delivery of the Services,
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful,
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website or Services, the server on which the Website or Services is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Services,
- attack the Website or service via a denial-of-service (DOS) attack or a distributed denial-of-service (DDOS) attack, or
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or Services.
7.Monitoring and Enforcement, Termination
We have the right to:
- remove or refuse to post any User Uploads for any or no reason in our sole discretion,
- disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy,
- take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website or Services, including any stalking or harassment, or
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website or Services.
YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Website or Services, we do not and cannot ensure the accuracy of the information calculated, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material (and its impact) after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section, subject to any applicable law.
You hereby grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to NessGoods an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use your User Uploads, and to grant sublicenses of the foregoing, solely for the purposes of including your User Uploads in the Website and Services. You agree to irrevocably waive and cause to be waived any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your User Uploads.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and NessGoods, Inc. makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
9.Limitation of liability
In no event shall Ness Goods, Inc. , nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Ness Goods, Inc., including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby fully indemnify, Ness Goods, Inc. from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
We do not condone copyright infringement, and will terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted materials, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that your work has been copied or posted on the Website or Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent (provided in this Section 14), in writing, with the information as follows:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of interest in the copyright.
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- a description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the Website, or in the provision of the Services, with reasonably sufficient detail to enable the Company to find the allegedly infringing material, including a URL.
- your address, telephone number to reach you, and email address.
- a written statement by you representing that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- a written statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that all of the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be provided to the Company’s Copyright Agent at [Email Address], or at the following address:
15288 El Prado Road, Chino Hills, CA 91710
12.Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website, including with regard to the Services (and Support Services) from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
14.Variation of Terms
Ness Goods, Inc. is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
Ness Goods, Inc. shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
16. Entire Agreement
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Ness Goods, Inc. and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
17. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in California for the resolution of any disputes.
18. Dispute Resolution
19. Limitation on Time to File Claims
20. Waiver Severability
21. Your Comments and Concerns
You may contact us at 15288 El Prado Road, Chino Hills, CA 91710.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy in the manner and by the means set forth therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to:email@example.com.